Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Friday, August 13, 2010

What is a person limit?

I seat down here and listen to her and she told me how much she loves him and what he means to her. But with tears in her eyes she tells me everything he has done to her. I listen in silence with nothing to say. She began telling me how she fall in love with him, how sweet he was and how he make her feel. She when on and on in all his good quality and I felt for a moment that she was making excuses so she can cover her pain and the hurt. After our conversation it was nothing I could say because she knew the answer but she was scare to accept. That he wasn’t good anymore that he have hurt her so much. That not only verbal abuse her; he was physically hurting her. She can’t understand why she has let him go so far. But I did answer her; you have let him walk all over you and done nothing, he know that no matter what he do to you, you will stay there and take it. He knows what to say to hurt you because at the end he doesn’t believe in him and he knows that you are too much for him and he need to feel bigger than you so that’s what he do. But I can believe she look straight in my eye and say “BUT I LOVE HIM” are you serious? These man calls you name, hit you for no reason, push you around, take your plate out of your hand and tell you; you would eat shit and tell you he would trough your food in the trash and you still love him? And you still making excuses? What is a person limit? When is enough? When is that point when you know is not loved anymore? When you know you have enough? If this was me would I walk out of the relationship? Or would I stay and take it all for love? This is love or what? I wish she have the strength to walk out and keep moving she is great and she can find someone better than him!!!
A MAN TRASH IS SOMEONE ELSE’S TREASURE!!!!!

2 comments:

Followers