Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 4 of 30

My Siblings

Well I have one brother and one sister. My brother and I we have the same dad and mom. My sister we have the same mom but not the same dad. I have never consider her my half sister even thought we dont get along...lol...My brother and I we have the same Birth Day I was born on June 19 1985 and he was born on June 19 1986 yes my dad and my mom did good lol...My sister is 20 yr old. My brother is in the Air Forces and right now he is in Las Vegas. My sister she still in Puerto Rico. My brother have a little girl she is 2 and my sister have a little boy he is 1. Last time we were all together was for my daughters 2nd bday. I cant wait for us to be together again. I love them and miss them. :0(


My Brother Luis




My sister Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers