Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 11 of 30

A Deceased person you wish you could talk to.......



Well this was my friend Rocio. She die 6yrs ago. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything I wrote the night before she die and she didn’t got to read it. We were really good friend and for a stupid reason(a man) we got mad and stop talking to each other 2 yrs past and we still didn’t talk. But one day I wake up thinking about her I just found out she was pregnant from the same guy we stop talking and I was missing her and I didn’t care no more about the guy. So all day I fight my pride not to write her but around 10pm I gave up and I wrote her an email on myspace. On that email I told her that I forgive her for what she did to me but I also want it her to forgive me and I told her how much I miss her and how much I wish everything was the same. The email was long and I wrote what I hold for 2yrs. I call our mutual friend ebony and read the email to her. She was happy bc finally her two best friend were going to be friends again. But sadly that night she had a motorcycle accident and she die the next morning at 5am. She never got to read my letter and she die thinking I hate it her and she never got to know how much I love her and how much I was missing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers