Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Friday, August 20, 2010

So this is what is going on

I promise I was going to say what my secret was and what I was working for. So let me star by saying that I gained lots of weight when I went to visit my husband in Greece from 130 i went to 165 yes 35lbs on just 3months that was 10lb at months crazy. So when I came home nothing fit and I was sad and depress hubby came back like 2 months later and left again but this time to Cuba well then I decide to joined the Gold's Gym and I begin to do spinning wow in just 2 months i lost 22lb so yes I was 143 when my hubby got back home from Cuba. But then we were coming to Japan so we went everywhere to say bye to his family and mine so I jump to 150 yeah. Then we got here to Japan and I eat my life away I was sad 1.bc I was missing home and felt lonely lots of time and 2. bc my husband and I we were having problems since it was almost 2yrs since we live together so we weren’t used to and we step on each other’s toe. So I gained lots of weight I went to 173 that’s a lot for me bc I’m just 5'3 and I weight 170 the day I went in labor. So In January 2010 I joined the gym but I guess I can say I wasn’t serious I did all this classes but I only lost 10lb and gained the pounds again and again. But everything change in April when I decide to take a boot camp class I love it and I became friend with the instructor she is built she used to do Figure and was training for a bodybuilder competition. On May I went to congratulate her bc, I she won her last figure competition and she approached me with the idea if I wanted to compete for a Figure competition in October. I laugh bc I was overweight and I need it to lose some weight she say she would train me for FREE and make me have the best body of my life. Well I thought about and after 2 weeks of her asking me I say YES. So In June 20 I start it my lost weight journey and I have lost 15lb since June 2010. It has been hard and crazy. I eat really clean no salt no fat nothing bad and I work out super hard. I’m really nervous bc is August and I’m not 100% ready I’m like 55% ready I still have to lose at least 10 more pounds but I want 20 more and I have to do it soon October is around the CORNER!!!. I really want to compete on this Figure competition I’m really excited!!! Let see how it goes wish me LUCK bc I really need it!!!! I want one of those trophies at my house...lol....and for those who doesn’t know what a Figure Competition is: is a class of physique-exhibition events for women; while bearing a close resemblance to female bodybuilding, it emphasizes muscle tone over muscle size. These competitions are frequently held as part of the same events as bodybuilding contests. In other words I just have to be tone I don’t have to have big muscle. Here is a picture and a video ENJOY!!!!







An example of my daily routine:

Morning: Breakfast: Egg withes, with 1 lice of white cheese and 1 mini wheat beagle or 1 piece of wheat bread. Or I made a shake with papaya or cantaloupe, a little milk, splenda and little of cinnamon

Snack: Green Apple, any fruit but preferable green fruit if is before I go lift weight I eat a mini wheat beagle with real peanut butter

Lunch: If I already came from lifting weights I drink a protein drink if not a eat a tuna with salad, or a salad with no dressing... no mayo
Snack same as before

Dinner: Chicken, or Fish no salt I just Mrs. Dash for flavor and brown rice

When I eat I dinner I have 1 cup of crystal light for everything else WATER WATER WATER

Work out:
45 minute intense cardio in the morning

25 minute intense cardio right before lifting

Lifting weights

45 minutes intense cardio after

Abs 45 minutes of just abs

well some time is don’t do the 25 minutes bc I have been going to the gym early in the morning since is hard for me to go at night so I do 45 go lift and the 45 and sometimes I come back at night when everyone is sleeping and do 30m
I know u thinking I should have lost more since this work out yes but I’m lifting weight so that mean I gain muscle so I don’t go by my weight if not the percent of fat and muscle.
;0)

1 comment:

Followers