Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 12 of 30

The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain.....

This is the person I HATE the most!!!!lets call her Mrs.N. I can see her burning and I will put more gas..lol...without going in to details…. All I can say is that even thought of what she did to me, I don’t wish her bad because KARMA is a BIGGER bitch than I can be and she will never be happy for the stuff she have done no only to me but other people. I can’t see how someone can be so evil and hurt people like she does. She don’t love herself she settles for less...But like I say KARMA will come and will take care of her ass sooner than later ;0)!!!!
As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma. ~Sri Guru Granth Sahib


Ps
yes she does look like a rat..lmao
Whatever we do lays a seed in our deepest consciousness, and one day that seed will grow. ~Sakyong Mipham

4 comments:

  1. I am a total believer in Karma. I am letting it handle my XAH and his tin foil hat gf. Being the better person while usually not quite hard makes you just that better. Sorry you had to deal with a skummer, lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;0)thanks hon but one thing I can say... I cant wait for KARMA to take care of her lmao!!! sound bad but thats the way the cookie crumble!!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks like the devil. lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers