Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 7 of 30

Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush....



LMAO wow really!!! it was easy who I wanted to put for this but really hard lmao memories start it to flow and thoughts went everywhere hmmmmm....This is my ex boyfriend let’s call him Resto..lol… I didnt have a pict of him so I went to Facebook the place where u find anyone lol and guess what I found him this is the only pict I can see and Im not going to request him HECK NO lmao..Well a little about our story. We date it in High School. On his senior yr my sophomore yr. After he graduated that summer I went to Puerto Rico and he was leaving for boot camp so he find out I was in Puerto Rico and he went there and visit me and ask me to take him back in front of the beach. So we were on and off for a minute and told me he wanted to marry me lots of time but he was always with me and someone else lol yeah big player. So one day he call me and told me he was coming back from Iraq and he had change and wanted to try again and he wanted to marry me I was already with who is now my hubby...lol funny ah??? He meant a lot to me but he was a big player....Sometimes I think what if??lol

2 comments:

  1. lol he is ok lol!!!! he went to school with us he was older but he was there lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers