Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 5 of 30

Your dreams....
I have lots of them thats the only thing keep someone going. Remember Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

These are some of MINE!!!!!

1. I want her body. She is beautiful inside and out. I love her lol



2. I want to finish school. Im going to school for Psychology but Im doing double major Spychology and Spanish bc I will love to teach Spanish in High School





3. lol Yes I want 1 more baby ;0)



4. I want a house. A beach House will be nice!!!!



5. I want to go around the World! See more places Im not done yet lol



6. I want my family together!!!



BUT MOST OF ALL I WANT TO BE.......



HAPPY!!!!!!

Remember "Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers