Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Monday, September 27, 2010

My new Passion

I can say that I discover my passion here in Japan. I love baking birthday's cakes and decorating parties. Is my passion is my love. I enjoy imagine what I want to do how Im going to decorate the cake and how Im going to set the places. I want to do this for ever. I can say I learn by my self. My aunt game a family receipt for the cake and I try and try until it came out perfect. Then I begin to practices on the decorations. I cant say I have master the technique but I am on my way to do it. I know it will take practices and Im willing to do it. My completely goal is for me to open a business where I can offer a person the choices of me doing the hold party for them. Im hoping for the best!!!! Here are some of my works!!!! Hope you like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers