Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 22 of 30

Someone you wish you had tried harder for....

LMAO this is funny I wasnt going to answer but I am!!! But 1st I want to say that this was waaaaaaaaaaay before I got marry and no I don’t think the same way now lol but anyway!!!! Here is the story!!! This is my ex!! Let’s say he was the 1st guy the broke my heart and we were young so we acted stupid. One day I decide I was going to stop talking to him for something he did. I didn’t break up with him I just stop talking to him he came to ask me what was wrong but guess what I ignored him lol so that was it. He try to talk a couple of time but got the same reaction so he quit. And let say we broke up but really we didnt he date it some other girls and I date it some other guys I left to Jacksonville and one day it hit me why I never try to talk and fix stuff with him lol but it was too late because we lost contact. So here he is!!!!



(Sometimes I wonder…lol)


ps
(he didnt look like this then lmao so just imagine what i thought when I 1st saw this pic lmao shhhhh i hope hubby dont see this post lmao)

3 comments:

Followers