Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Awards!!!!(yey my 1st one)

This is my 1st Award!!! yey Thanks to This Chunky Chick




So here it goes :
RULES:

Thank the person giving the award. check

Share seven things about yourself.

Nominate 7 newly discovered blogs.

Let your nominees know about the award.


1.) I Love the GYM!!!

2.) If I can eat somenting for the rest of my life will be PASTA.


3.) I tend to read too much in to what people say.


4.) I love baking birthdays' cakes


5.) I bit my nails


6.) I always wanted to be a ballarina and a cheerleader.(lol)


7.) I wish I could surf

now the people I nominate for the awards are:( I dont have 7 people so lol)

Love Meli Meli

Random Rantings

Drazil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers