Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 19 of 30

Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad...

(click on the link and you will see the company website)

Well I dont have a pict for this one. Also this one is not just a person. The people that pesters my mind are the owners of the company where I used to work right before I move to Japan and also my ex boss. Yes these people did me so wrong. This company is the type of company that doesnt care about the employee. They only care about them. The owners just care about making the money so their children can go to private school and they can have vacation where they pay $1,000 the night...Im not playing what Im saying is true. You can be doing your job perfect and they will look for a non valid excuses for them to let you go...(n no they didnt let me go) My ex boss she was the laziest person I have ever know in my life. She didnt not know how to be a boss and for a christian woman she was the devil. So one day after a bad incident that it wasnt even my fault I told them they were full of sh** and left and I never went back. Trust me it was the best time of my life I felt like a weight was lifted of my shoulders..lol...But even after all this time 1yr 1/2 they still pester my mind but I know the KARMA is taking care of them because they didnt do it just to me they did it to lots of great workers. I hope one day they get to understand the true meaning of having a company and stop taking advantage of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers