Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Monday, October 4, 2010

A New Start

Well for those who knew that I wanted to compete…WELL I didn’t. I don’t want to go in to details but after I was promise some stuff nothing came through the person didn’t do what she say she was going to do. So at the end I wasn’t ready to do it. Yes I did lost 15lb pounds and I’m 6% of my perfect body fat that mean I have to lose at least 12 more lb (but I want 20) so I can be on my perfect body weight. Well I was kind of bummed last week because that was the week I was supposed to compete and no I didn’t go to the gym at all and I ate a little too much. But Sunday (the day of the competition) I made a big promise to myself. I told myself it wasn’t any need for me to feel like that. To get up and just work out like I was before I work so hard and no matter competition or no it wasn’t fare for me and my body to forget my hard work. So guess what I did this morning. I wake up feeling better than ever. I went to the gym did my 45 minutes in the elliptical machine, did 1hr of weights, 30 minutes on just abs and I eat my 1500 calories (my breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner .) I feel better than ever and I know if I keep doing like this in less than 2 month I can lose my 12lbs and be FABULOUS!!!!! What I’m going to do is to keep in here how I’m doing and write my work out. I was training with a personal trainer that she is a bodybuilder so I can say I learn a lot from her. So I will be sharing tips and work out that she teaches me. If anyone have a question just ask me. Let’s do this together!!!!
I didn’t weight today but last time I weight in was 9/07
My weight was 157 (yikes)
My fat % 35.2
Fat mass 55.4 (I went up 1 :0( )
FFM (my muscle) 102.0 (I lost 2 :0( )
But this was after 1 week of no exercises and going out to eat every day so I didn’t do as bad. What I would do is after this week I will weight myself again and see where I’m at.
Well with this weight I need to eat 1,520 calories. Yes that was the hardest part because I was eating less than that. And with 1,520 calorie I will be able to burn fat and build muscle.
I need to eat:
Breakfast 325 calories
Lunch 625 calories
Dinner 420 Calories
Snacks 150 calories
So let see how it go tomorrow!!!!!

1 comment:

Followers