Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Monday, October 4, 2010

My cakes

I apologizes because on my NEW PASSION post I say I was going to post pict of my cakes but I didnt lol so here they are.

This wasnt the 1st cake I did but it was the 1st cake I decorated and it look GREAT (im still looking for a pict of the 1st cake I made and decorated was horrible lol) This is buttercream frosting the cake was almond flavor with some brandy in it ;0) (everything from scratch)



This was my 1st fondant cake and so far the only one (I still need practices lol) I havent make no more fondant cake but I will soon ;0) (everything from scratch)



This was my birth day cake is frosting and the starts are fondant. The cake was almond with rum. (everything from scratch)





This was my 1st carrot cake with creamcheese frosting (my favorite cake ever) (Everything from scratch!!!)



My 1st birthday cake for someone out of the family. Strawberry shortcake theme.. cake was vanilla with vanilla frosting. (everything from scratch)








2nd cake done for someone other than my family. This one was for a babyshower. Was a last minute cake. Almond cake with bacardi and almond frosting.











These are my cakes so far. I have made others but that was at first when I was trying to master the cake recipe and the frosting recipe then I begin to learn how to decorate. I have learned everything myself no help just books, you tube and just using my imagination and practices practice practices!!!!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. These cakes are amazing. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That duck cake is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Followers