Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sorry!!!

Sorry I haven't write anything for a long time. Really busy with school and baking cake. Since I did one of my friends baby shower everyone wants me to do their cake...Yey good business!!! No I haven't work out like a promise last post urgh :-/ but I haven gain no weight I have lost weight but no muscle building :-(. I try my size 7 pants today and they fit perfect no tie no nothing PERFECT I havent wear size 7 in over 1 yr I want to say 2 yrs or a little more. So it feel great. So tomorrow I will go to the gym n I say I will start next week in full. I will keep everyone post it!!! Big hugs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. glad you're back!

    you are looking great, quick stressing about that! lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers