Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sore!!!

Well I have work out almost every day this week. The only day I didnt was monday urgh!!! But when I work out I always do intense cardio that like walking 2.5 to 3.0 and put the treadmill on hills starting at 5.0 to the max sometimes the lowest i do is 12.0 and so on. Thats how I have lost my weight but before long time ago before I have my daughter and before I was marry I used to run 2miles every other day. But I stop and I have been scare to run again I try like 6months ago and I couldnt run no more than 3minutes and I was out of breath. So I quit I did I hate quiting but I didnt want to embarrassed my self. Well yesterday I went to the gym with hubby and he run and I was feeling stupid my first minute walking so I started runing and guess what I ran for 20 minutes straight and intense walk for 10 minute. That was great I feel so good!!! Im sore super sore today but next time I will try to run at least 25 minute and I will incresed every week. Good Luck to ME!!!!! 10 more pounds and I will feel super good!!!!

1 comment:

Followers