Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Saturday lol

Got this from Random Rantings

1 - If I could choose my last meal it would be OMG It would be bread it cube stake with rice and black beans and ofcourse some fried plantain..mmmm GOT TO LOVE MY PUERTORICAN FOOD lol

2 - My favorite person to share a meal with is my hubby bc he is not afraid to try new stuff and he loves to eat like me lol

3 - The best meal I’ve ever had was at Mojo Bar-B-Que in Jacksonville FL OMG they have this all meat salad and the croutons are made of cornbread mmm i want one right now lol u cant eat the hold thing by your self lol...

4 - The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I’m having a bad day is Chocolate ICECREAM

5 - My absolute specialty in the kitchen is Shrimp and Spagetti any kind of pasta im really good at it!!!!

6 - The city that has the best food is Fajardo lol is a city in Puerto Rico lol

7 - My favorite healthy snack is Grapefruit.

8 - In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is MEXICAN, Puerto Rican and the ITALIAN I cant pick one lol

9 - If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it)The Puertorican Wedding cake Im ok at it but not perfect lol

10 - The most outrageous dessert I’ve ever had was My 1st Puertorican Weeding cake lol it was nasty lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers