Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Saturday, July 3, 2010

BYO-F-C….That’s Bring Your Own *Freaking* Crazy….

Got this from It's just Me, Drazil & Sheniqua she inspired me with every blog ;-)


BYOC is 5 little questions – some funny, some serious – that we answer to get to know each other better and it’s a free blog topic for Fridays when our blog brains are fried before the weekend! Feel free to join us! Post the questions and answers in your own blog!

1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts I thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?

Wow I was still in High School and I was in my American History class. We couldnt believe what was going on and afte that school stop and we all watch the tv all day. I still remember the feeling and where I was sitting.

2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)
Fun is sleeping in and going to the pool until it close.lol..getting a mani and a pedi just doing somenthing for me.

3.Some blog questions.

How many blogs do you follow? 26 blogs

Do you read them all or just your faves? yes I do.lol they not that many lol

Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? I try to comment in all of them but I know I dont comment alot lol

Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog? Yes onces

Do you routinely unfollow and why? not all the time but sometimes i go thinking that the blog is about somenthing intresting and then they change or no blog for a long time so i just unfollow.

4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week. Well I will go to bed no later than 10pm that day is hard for me to go to bed early some times is 4am and im still awake like is 1pm lol so my goal is to go to bed at 9pm no later than 10 so I can wake up early go to the gym and do somenthing fun with my daughter.

SAVE 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers