Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Monday, June 7, 2010

No More RED!!! NEW ME!!!

Yes like you reading my hair is not RED ANYMORE..lol...Yes I have a new look and I love it!!! It was a crazy thing to do and I spend almost 24 hrs at the places doing my hair. Like you reading this lady had me from 8am to 8pm and my hair was still orange color on top and I didn’t like it I had to go back the next day at 7:30am and left a 10am so you do the math.lol At the end it was a good job yes I do love my hair but really it wasn’t 100% of what I want it. But oh well I will never find no one like Sonhjat to do my hair.lol SO here the picts enjoy!!!!!! Let Me know what YOU THINK!!!





1 comment:

  1. I love it!
    I tried to go blonde this weekend and ended up RED! ugh

    ReplyDelete

Followers