Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Mail Bag

This is my Mail Bag (idea from Lauren)

1. Jose Cuervo Especial- why are you so good and so bad to me!!!


2. Facebook- why you are so addicted and controversial but i love you and i hate you yeah mix feelings lol



3. Toy Story 3- You are so AWESOME!!! but you make me CRY!!! I CAN WATCH YOU 10MILLIONS TIME ;0)



4. Ipod - Why you turn balck on me I need you so much with out you my gym hours are 2 long :0( I cant see the music and you are a distraction when im trying to pick a song bc i cant see...can u just get fix with out me calling apple?



5. Food - Why are you so GOOD and so BAD to me!!! I need this weight to come off FAST!!!



6. Mexico Trainer - Why you ALWAYS leave your BEST PLAYERS for the last 20 minutes of the game ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK HERE AND YOU STILL DONT PUT THEM WHAT THE HECK???



7. Death - Why it have to come and take the people that we love???



8. Scale- Why cant you show me a better number???? I just dont like you and you dont like me but hey can we works things out???



This is my Mail Bag what is yours???

2 comments:

Followers