Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Thursday, May 20, 2010

LIVE LOVE AND LAUGH!!

Wow my heart and mind is full of thoughts I’m really close of finishing my AA yeah baby few more classes and done deal!!! Then to my Bachelor and then Master WOW yeh me!!! I’m not going to lie this make me nervous a little, but hey I did it all by myself. I know my family will be so proud of me and I will be so PROUD of myself!!!! Also I’m getting in shape this time I’m not doing it like before I’m making a change of how I’m eating and exercising because I want this to be my life style forever. Getting me and my daughter in shape are my motivation right now. Since I’m in love with the gym I’m trying to get certify as a personal trainer and a group exercises instructor mainly in spinning and zumba yeah I’m in love with Spinning. Zumba is growing on me is just Spanish music so I love dancing why not? Right? And another class I love is Fit BOOT Camp but this one I really need to be in shape to be able to teach so I will wait on that one.lol… I’m so excited. I’m working on cake decorating since I love love doing this and I finally found a class to help me on this mini hobby...lol…Also working on my nails yeah I know how many time I have spend the money and never finish it but well I’m excited. I had my licenses for 8yrs now I just have to work on my clientele here in Japan...This is a little complicated; is an issue I have and is hard to explain why I start and I don’t finish my business .lol. But this time I think is different but we will see. ;0) I love my life and I’m pursuing all MY DREAMS!!!! I’m also getting a new LOOK yes a New Look; I’m happy about this just because I love changing and I have been with the same color for 1 yr now. I can’t wait to see the new me. I’m a little nervous but it is all good it is just hair ah??? (No really...lol) I’m happy because I feel home now was really hard for me to move to a different country away from my family and friends and plus it was 2 yrs that my husband and I lived together in a same places every day. Yes for those who know me they know my husband was send away twice unaccompanied for total of 2yrs… yeah we love the Navy lol…but it was just matter of time to get used to each other again and just getting used to the places. This is my year I’m going after everything I want and nothing will stop me!!!! What can I say I’m just LOVING LIFE!!!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers