Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It is just WEDNESDAY!

Got this from Queen of Random



Outside my window... Is dark
Today I feel... Good I have a great workout
I am thinking...Of my brother and our friend that die this weekend
At the moment, I am thankful... For my life and the good people around me
I am going... to sleep soon!!! ;0)
I am wearing... PJs
I wish...I can be with my brother right now :0(
I am reading... New Moon (yeah I know Im late but I just got in to Twilight last yr like to watch themovie and then read the book weird but it works for me ;0)..)
I am working on... Eating Healtier and losing weight!
I am hoping... That all this workout pay off SOON!!!
I am hearing... The Japones comercial on my TV lol
Around the house... Everything is CLEAN!!! yey
I bet you didn't know... I wanted to be a CHEERLEADER!!! lol
One of my favorite... Time is when every one is sleeping and I have ME TIME ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers