Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Sunday, April 4, 2010

MY WEIGHT!!!

I was watching Kristie Alley’s new TV show “Kristie Alley’s Big Life” and believe it or not I can relate to her. Why because all my life I have struggle with my weight. I hate been fat and I hate how I feel when I’m fat. Some people think that I’m upset with the gym or diet or been fit and is not that I don’t love myself it is that I don’t feel confident. I feel that I lose myself when I gain weight. I really like going to the gym and the feeling of working out and been soar. Because if I’m soar I work out.lol. I also believe in if your spouse is fit you should be fit. When I got marry I promise myself I will always stay fit looking good for my husband because if you don’t look good you know what can happened.lol….it can happen anyway but what better feeling that you look better than her…lmao…(just a thought). Since I move here I have struggle really bad with my weight why I don’t know I do everything exactly like before and it seem I don’t lose anything.
:0( Well this week I will start a new routine. Im going to concentrated on spinning and eating right!!!! Let see how this go! And I will keep watching Kristie Alley’s show!!!! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers