Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FOR JUST ONE SECOND!!

So yesterday I left the gym and the gym that I go to is in front of the base high school. Well at the time I was leaving the gym the students were outside and they were going to their classes… I was looking at them while my car was stop waiting for them to cross the street and WOW for the 1st time I wish I was one of them….Is not the I regret anything…but wow they look free and happy just typical teen…You know I don’t regret nothing from high school because that make me who I am but if someone ask me if I change something maybe…lol...I think the only different thing I will do is I always wanted to be a Cheerleader or be in the dance team of my school….why I didn’t do it? I really don’t know…I don’t know if it was because I was the new girl and I wanted to fit in or just because I was scare. I remember when I told one of my friends and she says “why you want to do that?” “Is not Spanish girls in it?” Then I just thought about it and I never did it. But other than that High school was GREAT!!! I have fun, I fall in love, someone broke my heart, and I broke someone heart, I went to class, I skip class, I learn a lot, ate some nuggets, ate some cookies (WARD REWARD…lol) went to the PEP RALLY, went to Homecoming, Junior Prom and Senior Prom, paint my hair orange and white, went to the football and basketball games and of course graduation was in the football field…lol.. I made good memories and really good friends. What can I say I enjoy my high school’s year and I think for that reason for JUST ONE SECOND I wanted to be in HIGH SCHOOL AGAIN!!!!
What are your memories from high school???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers