Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Friday, March 18, 2011

Katrina part 2...Japan

We are waiting to be evacuated REALLY!! We felt safe. The bases told us to be there by 6am. I was there by 5:15am waited until 3:30pm just to be told that THEY NEVER SEND ANY AIRCRAFT TO PICK US UP!!!!! Everyone was upset crying and as right now Friday March 18 9:15pm. We still dont know what is going to happened and they expect a big amount of radiation coming this way by Tuesday March 22 your Monday night. And the worst part is we dont know how they will do this they are capable of taking 10,000 a day...REALLY!!! Im only going to ask to not only pray for the Japanese that have to stay but pray for us so we can be safe. I know I say I was going to write about this later but I just need to vent...It is Bad :0( I just want my 2 babies to be safe!!!!!

1 comment:

Followers