Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Yokosuka, Jax,FL, Japan

Friday, February 18, 2011

MIA!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA for what 3months or so. Well for those who don't know Im pregnant and this pregnancy is been crazy and really bad. Since the day I went to the hospital with food poisson I didn't stop vomiting until maybe 2 1/2 weeks ago. My God I couldn't even drink water. I spend 1 1/2 month in my bed sleeping all day and eating just chink noodle soup but just the broth. It was that bad that I lost 10lb. The doctors change my medicine every week and nothing I was taking medicine that they give people with cancer and under chemotherapy and nothing. Can you imagine? I hate vomiting who doesn't right? I was miserable and unhappy. Well Im eating better and feeling better. Hopefully it will get better soon I really want to enjoy this pregnancy and so far it haven't happened. I will post pict soon. I really don't have any belly I look the same even skinnier lol. We find out what we having next month. I will keep you guys post it. ;0)

1 comment:

  1. I just was thinking of you and hadn't seen your posts in a bit and now I see you got a baby on the way! OMG I am so excited for you!!!! I am so sorry you were sick! That is horrible and hopefully you will be feeling better fast!

    ReplyDelete

Followers